C’mon. Not every woman wants to wear really long hair or a cute lil’ bob. In fact, even when it comes to shorter hairstyles, not every woman wants to do the neat and curly thing either.
If you’re the kind of woman that we’re talking about, we’ve got a feeling that if you’re not already wearing one of these short and spiky cuts, you’re going to want to get one right after checking some of our favorite ones out!
1. Blonde short and spiky pixie cut
Variations of blonde are making quite a statement this fall. That’s why we thought that if there was any kind of short and spiky look that we should start off with, this should most certainly be it!
2. Ultra short and spiky haircut
Do you want the kind of hairstyle where you can literally get up and go? This ultra short and spiky one will be the haircut of your dreams!
3. Short and spiky cut with high volume top
Going short and spiky does not mean that you can’t have a bit of versatility. If you want to be able to add some curls from time to time or slick it back on occasion, you can do so if your hair has a bit of volume up top.
4. Short and spiky cut with short and choppy bangs
One of our favorite things about this particular short and spiky cut is that it comes to choppy bangs which helps to add a bit more dimension to the style.
5. Short and spiky pixie with caramel highlights
If you want to add a bit of color, caramel highlights are very popular right now.
6. Short and spiky shag cut
If your hair is really straight, whether it’s thick or thin, a short and spiky cut would be perfect for your texture.
7. Super short and spiky cut with pink front
Only the truly bold and daring would go short and spiky and then dye the front pink. Come on…we dare you!
8. Short and spiky Mohawk (with radical color)
One of the easiest ways to go short and spiky is to try a Mohawk. (And yes, Ms. Osbourne…we dig the purple addition!)
9. Short and spiky cut for thick hair
If you have thick hair, here’s a short and spiky cut that would probably look really good on you.
10. Short and spiky cut for thin hair
On the other hand, if your hair is really short, this is the one that personally gets our vote.
11. Short and spiky cut with soft highlights
Say that you already have a short and spiky haircut and you just want to switch it up a bit? You can do so by adding some soft highlights. The kind that will stand out most in the sun.
12. Short and spiky cut with flipped front
We like this particular cut because it’s basically a really funky pixie cut. Complete with a flipped front.
13. Short and spiky modified Mohawk for curly or wavy hair
If your hair is naturally curly or wavy, that doesn’t mean that you can rock short and spiky. It’s all about the kind of cut that you get. We personally recommend a modified Mohawk like this one.
14. Short and spiky cut with bright orange hair color
The bright orange is so striking in this photograph. Can you just imagine how good it will look on you live and in person?
15. Short and spiky cut with long bangs
Volume is one way to get some variation to a short and spiky cut. Another is to go with some really long bangs.
16. Super short and spiky Mohawk
Super short. Super spiky. And definitely super sexy.
17. Short and spiky “messy” shag
Hands down. One of the absolute best modernized shags that we have ever seen. Ever.
18. Short and spiky platinum cut
One of the most popular blonde hues is platinum. And on a short and spiky cut? Can it get any better than this?
19. Short and spiky cut with tri-tone color
If you happen to have some length in your cut, you can have fun with color. And who said it had it had to be more than one? How about trying a tri-tone with your short and spiky cut?
20. Short and spiky cut for curly hair
This is another great cut for really curly hair. The color makes it even more of a favorite.
21. Short and spiky hair with violet sides
Violet is still a color that a lot of people are wearing. Go totally radical with your short and spiky cut by coloring the sides only.